FutureScot's Asset and Estates Management Conference – Unlocking the Value in Public Sector Assets has been designed to provide delegates with a renewed confidence that, far from being a financial burden, with the implementation of proper asset management strategies built assets can be the enablers of economic growth.
Join us and leading industry experts to explore the latest approaches for effective asset and estates management across local government and the wider public sector.
Learn how senior practitioners across the sector are:
• Realising and mapping assets
• Reaching maturity in estate management and rationalisation programmes
• Implementing a collaborative approach to realise joined up services
• Streamlining assets
• Understanding standards and benchmarking
• Learning how to measure performance and and achieve better outcomes
• Preparing for digital transformations & IoT in asset management
13 September 2017 Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow - G4 0BA
- BAFTA host Young Games Designer workshops at Resonate Total Gaming Festival https://t.co/BGfH6JfCKp pic.twitter.com/WxU8MWo91C
- Recycling electronics; the best and the worst hardware manufacturers – part two https://t.co/LjCOvYv16d pic.twitter.com/ghC4Rw22TO
- Zortrex announces that they are having another Women Stand By Women Event! https://t.co/o3xPKGY9Zy pic.twitter.com/r5iVx17bxY
- #Brexit. #CyberSecurity. #SME. That's lots for @billatnapier to cover in 1 session at #CyberScot, but if anyone ca… https://t.co/KxL4TJH4M2
- Successful multi-stakeholder digital health & care is a big goal, and one that @P_DGillespie will discussing at… https://t.co/YuU0kfYpae