FutureScot's Asset and Estates Management Conference – Unlocking the Value in Public Sector Assets has been designed to provide delegates with a renewed confidence that, far from being a financial burden, with the implementation of proper asset management strategies built assets can be the enablers of economic growth.
Join us and leading industry experts to explore the latest approaches for effective asset and estates management across local government and the wider public sector.
Learn how senior practitioners across the sector are:
• Realising and mapping assets
• Reaching maturity in estate management and rationalisation programmes
• Implementing a collaborative approach to realise joined up services
• Streamlining assets
• Understanding standards and benchmarking
• Learning how to measure performance and and achieve better outcomes
• Preparing for digital transformations & IoT in asset management
13 September 2017 Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow - G4 0BA
- Open data can help ‘heal society’s problems’, says former MEP as she takes up new digital role… https://t.co/8o611ktTZm
- Innovation, Research & Interoperability: data is at the heart of health and care. At our 2019 Digital Health & Car… https://t.co/nRTZFfkZgn
- Edinburgh festivals to harness power of data to drive innovation https://t.co/eOEXz6lHGy pic.twitter.com/wnlvYDU0Gz
- How will #exascale computing benefit Edinburgh & the South East? Join us at #EdinSECities on 7th March for a fasci… https://t.co/fuAQwpDyvU
- Do you have a foreign investment plan for the post #Brexit world? Join Tim Allan at our #TayCities conference on 1… https://t.co/RmlYNn9EOi