FutureScot's Asset and Estates Management Conference – Unlocking the Value in Public Sector Assets has been designed to provide delegates with a renewed confidence that, far from being a financial burden, with the implementation of proper asset management strategies built assets can be the enablers of economic growth.
Join us and leading industry experts to explore the latest approaches for effective asset and estates management across local government and the wider public sector.
Learn how senior practitioners across the sector are:
• Realising and mapping assets
• Reaching maturity in estate management and rationalisation programmes
• Implementing a collaborative approach to realise joined up services
• Streamlining assets
• Understanding standards and benchmarking
• Learning how to measure performance and and achieve better outcomes
• Preparing for digital transformations & IoT in asset management
13 September 2017 Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow - G4 0BA
- The future of primary & secondary education #EduTechScot Session One of EduTech Scotland on 15th May in Glasgow. Co… https://t.co/sh8BHiONgW
- The small company from Troon which has got the attention of Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Hollywood. And Scotland? Not so… https://t.co/CCBAAMsPWc
- How do we prepare our future workforce? Hear from @DonaldMcL of @skillsdevscot at #DigitalScotland19 to discover h… https://t.co/6v9XNxNaEj
- Skills Development Scotland hits cyber learning targets ‘two years early’ https://t.co/EK1XXMEJ0f pic.twitter.com/c52DHqxqtI
- CodeClan launches graduate volunteer programme to support not-for-profits https://t.co/OTYvKCsPIv pic.twitter.com/yeuWeGUmMH