FutureScot's Asset and Estates Management Conference – Unlocking the Value in Public Sector Assets has been designed to provide delegates with a renewed confidence that, far from being a financial burden, with the implementation of proper asset management strategies built assets can be the enablers of economic growth.
Join us and leading industry experts to explore the latest approaches for effective asset and estates management across local government and the wider public sector.
Learn how senior practitioners across the sector are:
• Realising and mapping assets
• Reaching maturity in estate management and rationalisation programmes
• Implementing a collaborative approach to realise joined up services
• Streamlining assets
• Understanding standards and benchmarking
• Learning how to measure performance and and achieve better outcomes
• Preparing for digital transformations & IoT in asset management
13 September 2017 Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow - G4 0BA
- "The win caps a significant 12 months for the company" https://t.co/bNsPDbZN5w @Sustainably
- “If the UK is to truly benefit from what digital technologies have to offer, then connectivity has to be a given" https://t.co/zPPyYtdHM5
- Part two of our series marking National Coding Week: how to get into coding https://t.co/QUp7E90EfS pic.twitter.com/Al9UNV45xN
- Youngsters pitch to win face-to-face session with games guru at this week's @VenturefestScot https://t.co/QUOYRFVCNS pic.twitter.com/yEnjthoptL
- Free online course on Jacobite saga offered by @uniofedinburgh & National Museums Scotland. https://t.co/hAoFH8H0UE pic.twitter.com/1PdMlCXR9s