BIM & Digital Transformation Scotland 2018- Towards a Digital Built Scotland
FutureScot is delighted to announce BIM & Digital Transformation Scotland 2018- Towards a Digital Built Scotland, a full-day conference examining Scotland's 'digital revolution' for the built environment.
The digital transformation of the industry is well underway, offering a new paradigm for efficiencies in project delivery, equating to what industry experts are calling a ‘digital construction revolution'.
This conference will bring together industry experts to discuss innovative ways to improve performance, efficiency, data management and reduce costs, as well as examine new technologies and subsequent impact across the public and private sectors.
Join the discussion online: #BIMScot2018
The Scottish Government mandate for BIM Level 2 adoption on chosen public sector projects by April 2017 has now passed, we must now turn our attention to exploring the adoption of new technologies, processes and collaboration as a means to achieve better outcomes if Scotland is to maintain a leading edge.
And there’s a real impetus for change: The application of digital transformation in BIM, Big Data, IoT and Smart Cities is at the heart of successful delivery of the infrastructure development industry.
Don’t miss a unique opportunity to interact with leading members across BIM, Smart Cities and other key stakeholders from across the UK, EU and beyond. This event is an excellent opportunity to expand your network and knowledge base.
Throughout the day you will:
- Hear from leading innovators, policy formers and practicioners;
- Discover unique approaches, techniques and strategies used by leading digital practitioners(public and private sector);
- Learn to use tools to overcome challenges faced by your organisation.
Delegates will be presented with a series of knowledge transfer and thought leader plenary, workshops and masterclasses, along with championing best practice and interactive sessions.
This is an interactive event where delegates are encouraged to engage with speakers and leading experts to answer the questions you have.
BIM & Digital Transformation 2018 will discuss:
- BIM Level 2 'Business as usual', Level 3 and beyond
- Smart Cities and digital transformation in the public sector
- New and evolving technologies such as; VR and AR, IoT & AI
- Achieving better outcomes from your built environment
- Data management & security
- A 'digitally collaborative environment' across shared services/ purposes
- Common Data Environment
- 3D scanning and mapping
- Learning from exemplar pathfinder and best practice projects (private and public sector)
- KPI’s, process, benchmarking and standards
- and much more
We are delighted to be welcoming delegates from a wide range of organisations, including:
ACCESS, Argyll & Bute Council, BDP, BSI Group, Burness Paull, City of Edinburgh Council, Clackmannanshire Council, Dumfries and Galloway Council, Dundee City Council – City, Development Department, East Dunbartonshire Council, East Renfrewshire Council, Falkirk Council, Fly3D Ltd., G1 Architects, Glasgow City Council, Health Facilities Scotland, Holmes Miller, Hurleypalmerflatt, IES Ltd, Improvement Service, Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Morgan, Sindall Construction & Infra, Mosaic Architecture + Design, National Galleries Scotland, NHS NSS, NIRAS Fraenkel Ltd, North Ayrshire Council, North Lanarkshire Council, Partick Housing Association, Perth and Kinross Council, Registers of Scotland, Reid Associates, Renfrewshire Council, Scottish Canals, Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service, Scottish Parliament, Sheppard Robson, South Ayrshire Council, SP Energy Networks, STW DESIGNS LTD, The Scottish Parliament, Topcon, University of Dundee, WDC, West Dunbartonshire Council, WSP
For further information about the conference and sponsorship opportunities please contact Vincenzo Veglia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 561 7305.
07 February 2018 Strathclyde University Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
BIM & Digital Transformation Scotland 2018
- 08 March 2018
- 30 May 2018
- 16 May 2018
- 09 May 2018
- 03 May 2018
- 01 May 2018
- 25 April 2018
- 08 May 2018
- Arcadia Group picks Big Data for Humans for customer marketing drive https://t.co/RVAaWjfzes pic.twitter.com/HPvuGDx2a4
- Join us in Glasgow on February 7th for FutureScot's annual BIM conference. Buy your tickets here:… https://t.co/ml6uv50H2y
- Hibs tops digital league as first Scottish club to score Gigabit City connection https://t.co/4cYh5lreNo pic.twitter.com/w2vaFkU3Wu
- V&A Dundee, ‘a place of inspiration, discovery and learning’, opening date announced https://t.co/89Br0nc0gu pic.twitter.com/1bxJp6IbGR
- .@Apple planning new campus, 20,000 more employees – and a £38bn tax payment. https://t.co/tJTMUIC4bb pic.twitter.com/wVJyVV7XWf