Welcome to our fourth Edu-Tech Conference. Following on from 2017's event we are delighted to invite you to a must-attend learning event for school teachers and educationalists who wish to learn more about innovative methods focused on improved teaching, learning strategies, digital technologies and putting them into practice.
This delegate-focused event features interactive workshops and keynotes from some of the foremost digital learning experts eager to share knowledge and best practice in and outside the classroom.
Join in the discussion online: #EduTechScot
The Scottish Government’s Digital Teaching and Learning strategy points to the important role digital innovation and technology has to play if we are to fully realise aspirations for all children and young people to have the skills and confidence needed to work, contribute and live in a technologically-advanced and digitally-inclusive society, at a time in which it is imperative to adopt new ways of thinking to meet the unprecedented demand for digital skills, as Scotland’s digital technology sector is forecast to grow twice as fast as the Scottish economy overall up until 2024.
With the continued integration of digital adoption and technology in schools and the Curriculum for Excellence, EduTech 2018 will examine:
- How to integrate a culture of digitally confident teachers by empowering leaders of change;
- Exercise a digital strategy to gain the most out of learning;
- Close the attainment gap and drive the digital skills agenda across all subject areas;
- Digital solutions to address the poverty related attainment gap; and
- Inspire the next generation of coders, data analysts and cyber security experts.
Who should attend:
Classroom teachers across all diciplines
Head Teachers and Deputy Head Teachers
School Business Managers
Heads of eLearning
School Heads of IT
Local Authority Education Managers
Further and Higher Education Representatives