Part of an independently owned British group of companies, XMA is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. Partnering with pioneering UK and global brands, taking their innovative computing, enterprise and print technology, XMA deliver and maintain solutions that work for you and your organisation. Over 500 specialists delivering scalable and sustainable solutions that enhance connectivity, mobility, security and collaboration, whether that be on premise or in the cloud. XMA’s integrated services enable us to plan and maintain every aspect of the project from scoping, planning, through technology provision and deployment toon-going support.
XMA are a compliant route to purchase, with presence on a number of Scottish Government frameworks, for the supply of end user IT products. Our position on frameworks provides customers with a single point of contact and a simple working relationship. This enables XMA to offer a single agreed price, reduce an organisation’s total cost of ownership, increase efficiency and provide sustainable, value based services that deliver the highest levels of support. Security is a key consideration in the IT infrastructure solution. Partnering with companies including Checkpoint, XMA are able to ensure all aspects of security are taken into account.
Website » http://www.xma.co.uk/
Skills Development Scotland
With more than 1,200 colleagues working across the country in schools, careers centres and partner locations, we are passionate about skills development and its contribution to a modern, innovative and prosperous Scottish economy.
We are committed to building a Scotland which champions fair work practices and a diverse workforce.
Working with our partners, we strive to ensure employers have the right skills at the right time in high performing, fair and equal workplaces, and that every individual has the skills and confidence to get a job and progress in the workplace, achieving their full potential.
Our support for employers includes tailored skills advice and funding for workforce development, with 25,000 new Modern Apprentices starting each year. Recognising the benefits this brings to employers, individuals and the economy, we are committed to increasing this to 30,000 by 2020
06 September 2017 Edinburgh City Chambers 253 High Street Edinburgh - EH1 1YJ United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Edinburgh
- "The win caps a significant 12 months for the company" https://t.co/bNsPDbZN5w @Sustainably
- “If the UK is to truly benefit from what digital technologies have to offer, then connectivity has to be a given" https://t.co/zPPyYtdHM5
- Part two of our series marking National Coding Week: how to get into coding https://t.co/QUp7E90EfS pic.twitter.com/Al9UNV45xN
- Youngsters pitch to win face-to-face session with games guru at this week's @VenturefestScot https://t.co/QUOYRFVCNS pic.twitter.com/yEnjthoptL
- Free online course on Jacobite saga offered by @uniofedinburgh & National Museums Scotland. https://t.co/hAoFH8H0UE pic.twitter.com/1PdMlCXR9s