Part of an independently owned British group of companies, XMA is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. Partnering with pioneering UK and global brands, taking their innovative computing, enterprise and print technology, XMA deliver and maintain solutions that work for you and your organisation. Over 500 specialists delivering scalable and sustainable solutions that enhance connectivity, mobility, security and collaboration, whether that be on premise or in the cloud. XMA’s integrated services enable us to plan and maintain every aspect of the project from scoping, planning, through technology provision and deployment toon-going support.
XMA are a compliant route to purchase, with presence on a number of Scottish Government frameworks, for the supply of end user IT products. Our position on frameworks provides customers with a single point of contact and a simple working relationship. This enables XMA to offer a single agreed price, reduce an organisation’s total cost of ownership, increase efficiency and provide sustainable, value based services that deliver the highest levels of support. Security is a key consideration in the IT infrastructure solution. Partnering with companies including Checkpoint, XMA are able to ensure all aspects of security are taken into account.
Website » http://www.xma.co.uk/
Skills Development Scotland
With more than 1,200 colleagues working across the country in schools, careers centres and partner locations, we are passionate about skills development and its contribution to a modern, innovative and prosperous Scottish economy.
We are committed to building a Scotland which champions fair work practices and a diverse workforce.
Working with our partners, we strive to ensure employers have the right skills at the right time in high performing, fair and equal workplaces, and that every individual has the skills and confidence to get a job and progress in the workplace, achieving their full potential.
Our support for employers includes tailored skills advice and funding for workforce development, with 25,000 new Modern Apprentices starting each year. Recognising the benefits this brings to employers, individuals and the economy, we are committed to increasing this to 30,000 by 2020
06 September 2017 COSLA, Edinburgh 253 High Street Edinburgh - EH1 1YJ United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Edinburgh
- RT @eventsbase_news: OPT IN to continue receiving our weekly newsletter: https://t.co/dREkH8XYSE pic.twitter.com/V5tQc0rvPW
- Sign up to the FutureScot Newsletter! (Or opt in if you haven't already!) https://t.co/T7jB9dTLi7 pic.twitter.com/lYKzLOqGSF
- Our final panel of the day Inspiring the next generation of coders, data scientists and cyber security analysts… https://t.co/m7pWLYBPfb
- The creative industries generates over £10,000,000 per hour in the UK! #edutechscot pic.twitter.com/150QmFJsKU
- Helen Reid introducing the audience to @BIMAscotland Digital Day helping school students see the digital creative i… https://t.co/bRB10oZNi1