FutureScot is pleased to announce Digital Cities 2017 - a series of policy conferences taking place across Scotland this September, coming to Glasgow on September 14.
Aimed at policy, academic, technology and business leaders, six half-day events will take place in Dundee and Perth: September 5 // Edinburgh: September 6 // Inverness: September 7 // Aberdeen: September 12 // Stirling: September 13 // Glasgow: September 14.
Featuring a range of prominent speakers, the objective of these events is to equip leaders with the tools they need to further unlock the potential of digital in their cities.
Supporting communities of digital talent in Scotland's major cities has been given added impetus following the recent publication of the Scottish Government's A Digital Strategy for Scotland.
Importantly, Digital Cities 2017 will provide useful local feedback following a nationwide health check on Scotland's digital cities carried out by Nesta - the innovation foundation.
The event's Digital Showcase also exposes local government and public sector agencies to solutions providers from industry - another strategic goal backed by government.
Our expert-led, intensive sessions, will be heavily focused on outcomes with a full and frank discussion about the strengths of Scotland's cities, and where added focus is needed on the path to digitalisation.
Key learnings from each event will be captured in the form of live audience polling and featured in a full report both on FutureScot.com and in The Times Scotland.
Thanks to our supporters, delegate rates are only £49 and as such places are very limited. So don't miss out - book now to secure your place.
14 September 2017 Trades Hall of Glasgow 84 Glassford Street Glasgow - G1 1UH United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Glasgow
- 12 September 2017
- 13 September 2017
- 06 September 2017
- 07 September 2017
- 05 September 2017
- 14 June 2017
- 13 June 2017
- 02 October 2017
- The race for artificial intelligence … Google, Twitter, Apple rush to buy startups https://t.co/PTNiJcusnd pic.twitter.com/tJB7ezc8xR
- Raspberry Pi and CoderDojo foundations announce merger https://t.co/uF1pXnIrPZ pic.twitter.com/15cYnyUa76
- Cheers and happy bank holiday weekend one and all! pic.twitter.com/qqB4bVl5bf
- Just back from v sunny day in Troon @maidsafe headquarters chewing the fat with @metaquestions - thanks so much! pic.twitter.com/XilzN4peH1
- There are opportunities in healthcare for people with coding and app development skills. https://t.co/cdXHApnCdg