FutureScot is pleased to announce Digital Cities 2017 - a series of policy conferences taking place across Scotland this summer, coming to Inverness on June 15.
Aimed at policy, academic, technology and business leaders, six half-day events will take place in Dundee and Perth: June 1 // Aberdeen: June 6 // Glasgow: June 7 // Stirling: June 8 // Edinburgh: June 9 // Inverness: June 15
Featuring a range of prominent speakers, the objective of these events is to equip leaders with the tools they need to further unlock the potential of digital in their cities.
Supporting communities of digital talent in Scotland's major cities has been given added impetus following the recent publication of the Scottish Government's A Digital Strategy for Scotland.
Importantly, Digital Cities 2017 will provide useful local feedback following a nationwide health check on Scotland's digital cities carried out by Nesta - the innovation foundation.
The event's Digital Showcase also exposes local government and public sector agencies to solutions providers from industry - another strategic goal backed by government.
Our expert-led, intensive sessions, will be heavily focused on outcomes with a full and frank discussion about the strengths of Scotland's cities, and where added focus is needed on the path to digitalisation.
Key learnings from each event will be captured in the form of live audience polling and featured in a full report both on FutureScot.com and in The Times Scotland.
Thanks to our supporters, delegate rates are only £49 and as such places are very limited. So don't miss out - book now to secure your place.
15 June 2017 The Cinema, Eden Court Theatre Bishops Road Inverness - IV3 5SA United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Inverness
- 25 May 2017
- 06 June 2017
- 07 June 2017
- 08 June 2017
- 09 June 2017
- 01 June 2017
- 02 October 2017
- 14 June 2017
- 13 June 2017
- ‘Further transformation of government services’ promised as Digital Economy Bill receives Royal Assent. https://t.co/NwSi3wy0ml
- .@scotgov digital blog looks at how designers work with experts to create accessible content online. https://t.co/K5FqMxJrdt #LegalTechScot
- .@jpmorgan leaves bank blockchain consortium as financial institutions refine strategies around nascent technology. https://t.co/mCMHiBJqt7
- RT @dot_SCOT: Digital Cities series announced, taking place across Scotland this Summer: https://t.co/gjKYJBoNe0 via @@FutureScot_News
- Unlock Aberdeen’s digital potential with #DigitalCities2017 on June 6. Get your ticket today for only £49: https://t.co/px4Acg3UTJ