We develop, deliver and maintain innovative IT solutions that enhance how people learn, teach, govern, deliver healthcare and do business. We firmly believe that one size does not fit all and we will tailor make a solution to suit your individual needs.
Website » http://www.xma.co.uk/
Skills Development Scotland
With more than 1,200 colleagues working across the country in schools, careers centres and partner locations, we are passionate about skills development and its contribution to a modern, innovative and prosperous Scottish economy.
We are committed to building a Scotland which champions fair work practices and a diverse workforce.
Working with our partners, we strive to ensure employers have the right skills at the right time in high performing, fair and equal workplaces, and that every individual has the skills and confidence to get a job and progress in the workplace, achieving their full potential.
Our support for employers includes tailored skills advice and funding for workforce development, with 25,000 new Modern Apprentices starting each year. Recognising the benefits this brings to employers, individuals and the economy, we are committed to increasing this to 30,000 by 2020
07 September 2017 The Kingsmill Hotel Culcabock Road Inverness - IV2 3LP United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Inverness
- "The win caps a significant 12 months for the company" https://t.co/bNsPDbZN5w @Sustainably
- “If the UK is to truly benefit from what digital technologies have to offer, then connectivity has to be a given" https://t.co/zPPyYtdHM5
- Part two of our series marking National Coding Week: how to get into coding https://t.co/QUp7E90EfS pic.twitter.com/Al9UNV45xN
- Youngsters pitch to win face-to-face session with games guru at this week's @VenturefestScot https://t.co/QUOYRFVCNS pic.twitter.com/yEnjthoptL
- Free online course on Jacobite saga offered by @uniofedinburgh & National Museums Scotland. https://t.co/hAoFH8H0UE pic.twitter.com/1PdMlCXR9s