We develop, deliver and maintain innovative IT solutions that enhance how people learn, teach, govern, deliver healthcare and do business. We firmly believe that one size does not fit all and we will tailor make a solution to suit your individual needs.
Website » http://www.xma.co.uk/
Skills Development Scotland
With more than 1,200 colleagues working across the country in schools, careers centres and partner locations, we are passionate about skills development and its contribution to a modern, innovative and prosperous Scottish economy.
We are committed to building a Scotland which champions fair work practices and a diverse workforce.
Working with our partners, we strive to ensure employers have the right skills at the right time in high performing, fair and equal workplaces, and that every individual has the skills and confidence to get a job and progress in the workplace, achieving their full potential.
Our support for employers includes tailored skills advice and funding for workforce development, with 25,000 new Modern Apprentices starting each year. Recognising the benefits this brings to employers, individuals and the economy, we are committed to increasing this to 30,000 by 2020
07 September 2017 The Kingsmill Hotel Culcabock Road Inverness - IV2 3LP United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Inverness
- 08 March 2018
- 25 April 2018
- The Tech20 series kicks off on Friday 23 February, with John Hunter, Emergent Technology Director for @TendekaBV sh… https://t.co/jvtCre1X1b
- If you only attend one Health & Social Care event this spring, make it this one: https://t.co/7Zq99p2sI5 #HSCScot pic.twitter.com/fLfZ1Y9kqi
- Addressing the land question https://t.co/jSNLWvCywU pic.twitter.com/EvH99nfSY6
- Creating homes not just houses https://t.co/FAW35Gwu2k
- What is to be done? Start with land https://t.co/dHmLB3Qkwu pic.twitter.com/gKieEGqZrw