Health and Social Care Digital Leaders' Summit 2018
We are pleased to welcome world-leading digital health experts from Scotland and Europe to our Health & Social Care Leaders Conference 2018.
This one-day conference focuses on how advances in digital technology can help deliver better outcomes as we chart our own course towards health and social care integration in Scotland.
Coverage of the event will feed into a report celebrating 70 years of The NHS in Scotland, published in June 2018 to coincide with NHS celebrations.
International policy-makers and clinical leads will describe how they embarked on transformational change within their health and social care systems. Helping not only their citizens to benefit from a more user-focused approach but how they managed and motivated staff through the transition.
The day will be focussed around the recent developments in:
- Health and Care Integration
- National Clinical Strategy
- Public Health Improvement
- Citizen Expectation and Patient Empowerment
Expert panels will discuss what problem solving and project management skills are required to deliver resilient, scalable and ultimately easy-to-use digital tools and products to engender successful digital transformation.
The conference will use expert panel sessions and workshops to debate and explore developments surrounding the use of technology by clinicians and healthcare providers including:
• How to galvanise the workforce in the spirit of change
• How to design solutions that work
• How to mitigate risk and minimise the prospect of things going wrong
• How to put the receivers of care at the heart of the process
• How to lose your fear of data
• How software can help us make better decisions
Join the conversation online: #HSCSCOT
We are delighted to be welcoming delegates from a wide range of organisations, including:
ALLIANCE, Alzheimer Scotland, ARKHA, Birchwood Highland, Bon Accord Care, British Lung Foundation, Carr Gomm, Compass Brain Injury Specialists, DHI, Digital Health & Care Institute, EDINA, University of Edinburgh, Falkirk Council, Fife College, Fife's Health & Social Care Partnership, Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership, Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, KPMG, MainStreet Consulting, McSence Communications Ltd, MediSapiens Ltd, Meditexts, NHS 24, NHS Dumfries & Galloway, NHS GGC, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, NHS Health Scotland, NHS National Services Scotland, Orion Health, PAMIS, Penumbra, Perth & Kinross Health & Social Care Partnership, Public Health Intelligence, RAMH, Robert Gordon University, Royal College of Nursing Scotland, Scottish Government, South Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership, Storm, The City of Edinburgh Council, The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE), Tunstall Healthcare (UK) Ltd, University of Dundee, University of the Highlands and Islands, Viewpoint, Vision INPS, West College Scotland, West College Scotland, West Dunbartonshire HSCP, West Lothian College
For more information on sponsorship opportunites please contact Harry Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 561 7364.
25 April 2018 University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
Health and Social Care Digital Leaders Summit
- Boarding Schools in The Times Scotland https://t.co/Vrtm4GqO0j
- Senior police office raises public safety fears over access to EU crime digital tools following Brexit… https://t.co/orvFIlXoUk
- Scottish and English councils unite to drive ‘transformational’ digital agenda in cross-border initiative… https://t.co/8Krzp9Tv22
- RT @arbnco: We're sponsoring @FutureScot_News Asset and Estates Management event on 27th September. Come along on the day to hear us prese…
- RT @canongatecomms: Our next supplement - #LegalScot is out tomorrow 👨⚖️ Get your copy in@thetimesscott for insights on how#techh and #la…