WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- In just one week's time we'll be kicking off the #ActiveScot Active Travel conference at @perthconcerthal on May 30… https://t.co/yCmPoVPzcZ
- Remember to take time to talk to our poster authors at #ActiveScot about their projects too! Find them in the foye… https://t.co/Eo5YOqJqbV
- The future of #activetravel in #Scotland is all about engaging young people. That's the message from @Louisemac at… https://t.co/yg9CyogqDT
- RT @LStreetsScot: Still time to book your space at @walkcyclescot Active Travel Conference! Join the debate..be inspired! @PathsforAll @Sus…
- RT @CyclingScotland: More recognition for #Dundee, the place to be in 2018, especially on 5 & 6 November when our annual conference is taki…